Fried rice is very tasty to eat and very easy to make. You can easily make fried rice at home. If you have stale rice and don’t want to waste it, so you can fry the rice with egg and enjoy your fried rice without any tension. You can make this with egg also. If you don’t want to use egg so you can use paneer instead of egg. We will add black soya sauce in fried rice to make it more tastier and give fried rice a Chinese touch. If you don’t want to use soya sauce in fried rice so you can skip this. Fried rice is veru easy to make anyone can make fried rice very easily. Children, youngsters and even old person all love to eat freid rice. Next time whenever you have stale rice, so you can easily make fried rice and remove your stress. The recipe of fried rice is here.
Fried Rice With Egg
- Fry pan
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 Green Chilly Slit
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilly Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Bowl Stale Rice
- 2 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Black Soya Sauce
- First take all the ingredients
- Heat the pan on a flame and pour oil in that.
- When oil gets heat add chopped onion and green chilly in pan.
- After one minute when onion change its color little bit add 2 eggs in that.
- when egg cooked from one side, Then scrambled the onion, Chilly and eggs properly.
- After mixing it add red chilly powder, Salt and chaat masala.
- When its cooked by both the sides properly then its look like that.
- Then add stale rice in that.
- After mixing the rice add soya sauce in that.
- Mix it well and turn off the flame.
- Serve this tasty dish to your friend and family.
Serve this delicious fried rice with your family and friends and make your day more special with some new recipe.
If you love this recipe, give us a feedback and do comment and share your experience.
Try This Delicious Macaroni Also ,