Maa Ki Dal is something which is very close to our heart. Maa is a Hindi word which mean mother in English and Dal is pulses.People who are living far from their family are missing homemade food. Every time when someone wants something from home to eat they always request for Maa ki dal.
In India Maa ki dal is very famous food. It has full of vitamin and protein that’s why its Maa ki Dal, Because mother always want their children to be fit and healthy. People loves to eat food which is made by mother. Maa ki Dal is one of that food.
Recipe of Maa Ki Dal
Maa Ki Daal
- pressure cooker
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- 2-3 Green chilly Slit
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1-2 clove
- 1 Bay leave
- 1 Tea Spoon Red Chilly Powder
- ⅓ Tea Spoon Black paper Powder
- ⅔ Tea Spoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tea Spoon Coriander Powder
- 2 Tea Spoon Mustard Oil
- 1 Cup Red lentil ( Masoor Daal )
- First take all the ingredient together
- Take pressure cooker and put mustard oil in that cooker
- Add Bay leaves and clove in hot oil
- When Bay leaves and clove change their color then add chopped onion and slit chilly.
- Cook this till onion color become pinkish and then add all the spices and chopped tomato in pressure cooker.
- Mix it well. When oil gets separate then add pulses (masoor daal ) and then mix.
- Add 2 glass of water and close the lid. After 5-6 whistle turn off the flame.
- Serve this tasty Daal to your love ones.
This recipe is very easy to make and it tastes very delicious. Now you can easily make Maa ki dal by yourself. If you are not living with your family and miss your mother’s special dal you can make this and enjoy.
You can make this within 15-20 minute without taking anyone’s help. So next time whenever you want to eat mother’s special dal (Maa Ki Dal) you can make this.
Love to drink oreo milk share